In this part-time role, you will
evaluate, organize and conduct medically prescribed Physical Therapy programs for patient’s function, preventing disability, injury or loss of body part; assist patients in reaching maximum performance while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities; be responsible for ensuring safe and progressive treatments for home care clients; perform all duties of Physical Therapist including clerical and quality improvement tasks and perform all required documentation and administrative duties of Physical Therapy.
- B.S. in Physical Therapy required, Masters degree preferred
- Current State of Ohio Physical Therapist License required with current BLS certification
- Previous experience/clinicals as part of an accredited physical therapy program required
- Must possess neurological and orthopedic skills and experience
- Six (6) months experience as a Physical Therapist preferred, home care experience preferred
- Must have ability to evaluate, develop treatment plan and treat home care patients with a team approach
- Must be flexible and adaptive with strong self-motivation and work ethic to work independently and as a team member
- Will be required to assist with non-clinical department projects and support current and new programs.
- Must have the ability to transfer patients, using proper body mechanics. Will be responsible for all pertinent documentation
- Responsible for ensuring safe and progressive treatments
- Must perform miscellaneous duties as needed and requested
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform all essential job functions
At MedCentral, the largest health system between Cleveland and Columbus, we know that you don’t have to live or work in a major metropolitan area to deliver comprehensive health care. We’re dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of people across the communities we serve–and starting today, we would like to make a difference in yours.
For complete job description and to apply online, visit: www.MedCentral.org. EOE
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button