Clinical Director / Home Care Services Director RN: Care IV Home Health is currently seeking a qualified RN for the position of Home Care Services Director. In this top management position, you will serve as the Director of our Fayetteville, Arkansas Branch. This a GREAT opportunity for an experienced and management-savvy Registered Nurse to lead and guide our successful team of admin staff, RNs, LPNs and CNA/Home Health Aide's. At Care IV Fayetteville, we offer a variety of Medicaid, commercial and private pay home care services to the Northwestern portion of the state of Arkansas. In the role of Director, you will oversee all services at our Northwest Arkansas Branch. Pay depends on experience. At Care IV, we offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, company-matching 401k, flexible spending account, generous accrued PTO, paid holidays, and more!
Duties for the Home Care Director position may include:
- Oversee inter-office staff comprised of an Office Manager and Customer Service / Scheduler(s), and field staff comprised of Skilled Visit Nurses, Private Duty RNs / LPNs, Home Health Aides / CNAs, and contract PT & OT staff.
- Direct and ensure success in all clinical activities including referral generation, new patient in-take, start of care, patient assessments, proper plan of care development / execution, proper clinical documentation and staff credentialing, on-site client visits, and regulatory compliance with all company and state rules and regulations.
- Perform supervisory visits as required by State and Medicaid guidelines
- Help spread the word and promote Care IV's excellent patient care services through area professional organizations, community activities, etc.
ABOUT CARE IV (pronounced "Care Four"): Care IV has been caring for Arkansans since 1993. We currently have 4 branch locations: Little Rock, Fayetteville, Russellville, and Hot Springs. Care IV Home Health is licensed by the state of Arkansas, and we are both Medicare and Medicaid Certified.
- Actively-licensed Registered Nurse
- Previous nursing experience specifically in Home Health / Home Care Industry (3+ years preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in Healthcare or related field
- Working knowledge of state / governmental rules and requlations as pertaining to the home care industry
- Experience working in a Medicaid Certified Home Care Agency is strongly preferred
- Leader with strong organizational and interpersonal skills able to make top-level decisions and lead their team to success
* Please note: Candidates lacking an active RN license will not be considered for this position.
APPLY ONLINE: To apply, complete our application located at the following link: http://www.care4.com/application/application.php
You can also reach our online application by visit www.care4.com and clicking on the "Jobs" tab, then clicking on the link titled "Online Job Application".
Questions? Call Nicole at 501-686-2420 or email her at email@example.com
Care IV website: www.care4.com
Care IV Twitter page: www.twitter.com/care4homehealth
key terms: RN Director, Registered Nurse, Director of Home Care, Director of Home Health, Manager, RN Manager, Branch Manager, Home Care Manager, Director of Nursing, RN Director, RN Supervisory, RN Branch Manager, Medicaid, Medicare, RN, Registered Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, OASIS, Medicare, ICU, intensive care, Director of Nursing, Home Care Director, Director of Home Health, RN Case Manager, Branch Manager, Home Care Branch Manager, Nursing Supervisor, Director of Nursing, Medicare, Medicaid, case management, RN, acute care, Branch Administrator, home care manager, field case manager, DON, DON, don, clinical supervisor, clinical manager, registered nurse manager, skilled visit, med surg, med surge, med/surg, medical surgical, home care supervisor, patient care manager, Executive Director, Executive Nursing Director, VP of Nursing, clinical administrator, director of professional services, medical director, home health director, home health manager, Director of Operations, Area Director of Operations, Director of Nursing Operations, Director of Healthcare Operations, visit nurse, RN Visit Nurse, regional director of operations, ER, emergency room, private duty nursing director, Manager of nursing services, OASIS, Medicare, Medicaid, General Manager, Operations manager, Administrator, unit director, r.n., RN, rn, R.N., Registered Nurse, geriatrics, home care services, hospice, pediatric home care, geriatric home care, Clinical Management Supervisor, Nursing supervisor, Nurse Manager, Branch Operations ManagerJob Type:
Care IV Home HealthCompany Description:
Care IV Home Health (pronounced "Care Four") has provided private duty nursing and home care services to Arkansans for over 17 years. We have branches in Little Rock, Hot Springs, Russellville, and Fayetteville, AR. Care IV is licensed by the State of AR and is both Medicare and Medicaid certified.