Responsible for the Human Resources Department, including but not limited to the following:.· Hiring
· Follow up on unemployment, disability, worker's compensation
· Assist in the preparation of In-Service training
· Attend Union meetings, hearings, etc.
· Orient workers regarding fringe benefits and Agency's policy and procedures
· Follow up on compliance issues· Two years of experience in the home care field
· Spanish/Engligh bilingual a must
· knowledge of HCPlus, employment law,HIPAA & Background Check.
Send resume to email@example.com or by fax (212)722-1492Job Type:
NEW YORK, Salary:
Council for Human Services, Home Care Services CorporationCompany Description:
Home Care Provider