The Clinical Manager/Kennebunk is responsible for providing overall supervision and coordination of the Kennebunk multidisciplinary clinical team. This position works closely with Clinical Manager/Biddeford to assure clinical and relationship excellence of daily operations. The Clinical Manager/Kennebunk reports to the Executive Director.
· Bachelor Degree with BSN preferred.
· Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in State of Maine.
· Strong management and leadership skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Must have the ability, knowledge and experience to direct the Home Care Program under the auspices of federal and state regulations which govern health care.
· Valid driver=s license.
· Proof of automobile insurance.
· Two-to-five years experience in home health
One-to-three years of management/supervisory experience.Job Type:
SMMC Visiting NursesCompany Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button