The NBN Group is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Supervisor to be directly responsible for the care of pediatric and adult patients as well as the clinical activities of field staff. The Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Supervisor will be part of a nursing team which plans, facilitates and evaluates patient's care.
- Travel to patients' homes to review care plans, document and provide clinical oversight in compliance with company's and governments standards.
- Assist families in interaction and provide advocacy in communication with insurance case managers.
- Coordinate clinical services for families
- Participate in on call activities.
- Provide supervision of RN and LPN field staff
- Visit patients home to do initial assessments
- Orient and train new nurses
- 2 years of homecare experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with nurses, physicians, case managers and patients.
- Ability to facilitate education workshops
- Must be a licensed RN in the state of New Jersey, PA a plus
- BSN preferred!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with a variety of cases
- Experience in changing and maintaining trach and vent experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays per Year
- Dental and Healthcare Coverage
- Life Insurance
- AAA Discounts
- Discounted Cellular Phone Coverage
- Credit Union Membership
- Employer Matched 401K
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
The NBN Group is dedicated to delivering world class comprehensive homecare services. We offer integrative services including nursing, respiratory equipment and therapists, pharmacy and infusion services, and behavioral programs. It is our belief that by having all homecare services originate from one company, superior coordination of care is provided and ultimately better patient outcomes achieved.
The NBN Group is a fast growing home care company which has been in business since 1986 and provides care to patients of all ages in Central and Southern New Jersey. For more information about our company, please visit us on the web at www.nbngroup.com
Join our team and become a "Champion of Caring" today!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE VISIT OUR DEDICATED WEBSITE AT http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NBNGROUP&cws=1&rid=410
Keywords: Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Supervisor, Case Manager, Homecare, Home Care, Pediatric, Peds, AdultJob Type:
CHERRY HILL, Salary:
The NBN GroupCompany Description: