The NBN Group
is searching for a dynamic, hardworking Sales Professional
to join our Home Health team in North Brunswick, NJ area.
This position is responsible for identifying, marketing to, selling and implementing a verity of products and services to area hospitals, over 55 communities and long term care facilities.
You must be a people oriented person, with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build relationships with area health care providers. If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent communication and organization skills; and enjoying reaping the rewards of your efforts, you are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and selling to area health care providers
- Giving presentations of products and services offered
- Promote benefits of HME
- Gain referrals for nursing, HHA and DME and home infusion
- Establish Client relationships
- Participate in local health fairs and trade shows
- Cold Calling
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years experience in outside sales or account management experience, knowledge of healthcare industry a plus!
- Background in commissioned or quota driven sales.
- Ability to present multiple products or services to individuals or groups.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Stable work history
- Computer proficient in Microsoft products as well as PowerPoint.
EOE The NBN Group is dedicated to delivering world class comprehensive home care services. We offer integrative services including nursing, respiratory equipment and therapists, pharmacy and infusion services, and behavioral programs. It is our belief that by having all home care service originate from one company, superior coordination of care is provided and ultimately better patient outcomes achieved. The NBN Group is a fast growing home care company which has been in business since 1986 and provides care to patients of all ages in Central and Southern New Jersey.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays per Year
- Dental and Healthcare Coverage
- Life Insurance
- AAA Discounts
- Discounted Cellular Phone Coverage
- Credit Union Membership
- Employer Matched 401K
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Keywords: HME, DME, Home Medical Equipment, Durable Medical Equipment, Sales, Account Manager, Healthcare, Health CareJob Type:
CHERRY HILL, Salary:
The NBN GroupCompany Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button