The Visiting Nurse Service of Greater Rhode Island is an independent, non-profit, community-based home health and hospice provider located in Lincoln, Rhode Island. Founded in 1908, the organization's tradition continues to be rooted in providing high-quality care to residents of Rhode Island and southern Massachusetts.
We are looking for someone that wants to make a difference in someone’s life by providing support to our patients and staff.
Responsible for transcribing medical record information as recorded by Agency personnel; performs reception work, triaging calls, and other clerical duties as assigned.
· High school graduate with business background
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medications a plus
· Excellent computer data entry skills
· Ability to perform work accurately and follow instructions
· Detail Oriented
· Ability to handle telephone communications that preserves good public relations
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
· Ability to establish priorities and accomplish tasks expediently
· Integrity and maturity to hold patient and personnel confidentiality
Fulltime – Monday through Friday, 12 PM to 8 PM
VNS of Greater Rhode IslandCompany Description:
Home Health Care
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button