Attentive-Primecare is now seeking a central coding specialist.
The Central Coding Specialist is responsible for the coding of admission, recert and post hospital assessments based on clinical documentation and according to coding conventions and guidelines.
- Preferred, currently licensed individual
- Required, HCS-D certification within 1 year of employment
- Preferred, good organizational and time management skills
- Required, excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Preferred, good problem-solving skills
- Required, aptitude for thoroughness and accuracy
- Required, displays initiative and the ability to work independently
- Preferred, able to work effectively with individuals and groups
- Preferred, flexible, dependable and self-directed
- Required, computer, internet access and email capabilities from home or other off-site location.
Home Healthcare PartnersCompany Description:
Home Healthcare Partners is a home healthcare company that provides skilled nursing and therapy services through Medicare-certified locations in Louisiana and Texas.
The Home Healthcare Partners network provides a full range of home healthcare services including skilled nursing; physical, occupational, and speech therapy; certified nurse aides; nutrition therapy; assistance with activities of daily living; medical social work; and patient and family education designed to promote recovery, independence and self-care.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button