Discover a satisfying and rewarding future where compassionate professionals like you make a positive difference in the lives of hospice patients and families every day.
The LPN is an essential member of the patient care team. Under the direction of the RN, the LPN is responsible for the observation of patient/family needs and providing palliative and supportive care to the patient/family unit.
***This position is 12 hour shift every Friday***
- Graduate of a school of vocational nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of Florida or current licensure from another state plus a temporary permit.
- One (1) year inpatient experience is required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous Home Care experience preferred.
- Hospice/Home Health experience preferred.
- Valid Florida driver's license and automobile insurance a must! (Drivers record will be checked upon hire and minimum of 10/20/10 required for insurance).
- Ability to manage the emotional stress of working with and caring for terminally ill patients and their families.
- Ability to perform the essential functions and physical requirements (including but not limited to: lifting patients and/or equipment, bending, pushing/pulling, kneeling) of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Qualified Candidates, Please apply online at: www.goodshepherdhospice.org
Good Shepherd HospiceCompany Description:
Good Shepherd Hospice is changing the delivery of life-affirming holistic care through a positive team approach to provide nursing, emotional and spiritual support. We celebrate life with our patients and their families, earning appreciation and community respect. What we do is incredibly special. Just like the people who work here.
Take your career to Good Shepherd Hospice and discover a richly satisfying and rewarding future where compassionate professionals like you make a positive difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families every day. Our team members receive a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package, including 28 paid days off during your first year, a retirement plan, in-house CEU programs, tuition reimbursement and much more. Careers with Good Shepherd Hospice really are filled with satisfying challenges and countless rewards.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button