The Kentucky Home Health Association is a trade organization 501 (c ) (6) serving Kentucky's home care industry. The Association works to improve the availability and accessibility of quality home health and in-home support services. The Association’s goals include education and advocacy for providers and those who receive care at home. Extensive effort is given to data collection, analysis and actions to impact public policy on regulatory and reimbursement for home care services. It has a long record of strong advocacy for and service to it members and those they serve and has an active and supportive membership.
The Kentucky Home Health Association has an upcoming need for an Executive Director. This position is instrumental in the continued growth and success of the organization. Visit our website at www.khha.org for additional information about our mission and goals.
· Oversee all administrative and financial operations, as well as recruitment and retention of the membership.
· Establish and enhance relationships and contacts with the federal and state governments to ensure timely access and opportunities to communicate or advocate health policy concerns and positions of members.
· Represents members’ interests regarding the development and formulation of federal and state systems of reimbursement and financial reporting.
· Establish and enhance relationships with external organizations with similar health care interests
· Assist in formulating legislative and regulatory positions on coverage and reimbursement including working with consultants to determine the impact of proposals as well as interpreting and analyzing data relating to those proposals.
· Provide education, analysis and make recommendations on federal/state administrative and regulatory issues related to all levels of industry health care services and providers.
· Serve as the primary contact for information and/or referral on all relevant regulation and/or legislation including coordination of the work of paid lobbyists and legal consultants.
· Prepare reports and communicate with staff, Board and committees on federal and state activities.
· Responsible for writing, reviewing news articles, collateral materials and publications, including oversight of development of promotional materials for Associations services and products.
· Oversee public relations and promotional efforts.
· Other duties/projects as determined by Board policy and priorities.
· In-State and national travel to represent the organization at appropriate meetings & conferences.
· Bachelor’s Degree with Masters Degree preferred in Healthcare, Human Services, Business or Public Administration.
· 10+ years experience in progressive leadership roles
· Experience in non-profit management leadership
· Experience in state and federal legislative and regulatory processes and analysis
· Experience in public relations, communications and/or marketing
· Experience in financial management including budget development
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800- 832-4036 for additional information.Job Type:
Kentucky Home Health Association, INCCompany Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button