|Description:||Discover a satisfying and rewarding future where compassionate professionals like you make a positive difference in the lives of hospice patients and families every day.|
|Duties:||Responsible for respiratory equipment set up and education regarding respiratory equipment to patients, families and company staff. Participates in the initial respiratory assessment process for patients enrolled in the C.O.P.D. program and makes recommendations based on this assessment. Primarily responsible for inital set up and maintenance of CPAP and BIPAP systems. Serves as a consultant to the company staff for patients with other respiratory diseases and symptoms.|
|Qualifications:||* Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) license issued by the Florida Department of Health required.|
* Able to travel to off-site locations (Must be willing to travel to all sites in the Hillsborough, Polk, Highlands and Hardee Counties)
* Valid Florida driver license and auto insurance per company policy.
* Working knowledge of home respiratory equipment and medical supplies including, but not limited to: BIPAP, CPAP, Liquid Oxygen, Suction, oxygen concentrators, nebulizer therapy.
* Ability to work unsupervised in the field, exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
* At least one year of clinical inpatient experience required.