Brooklyn based Home Care Agency has a unique opportunity for someone who is interested in working for a very service focused non-profit Agency as a Human Resource Manger to oversee our recruitment and compliance departments.
The Human Resource Manager will have the responsibility for all comprehensive
Human Resources functions.
- Oversee recruitment and hiring of all staff for two corporation
- Assure that personnel files, medical and immigration records for new employees are in compliance with regulatory requirement and Department of Health standards
- Assess and update job descriptions on an ongoing basis
- Conduct new hire orientation for Administrative staff
- Work with Executive Director tracking employee performance appraisals to
ensure timely review.
- Collect hiring data for all Home Care Worker candidates.
- Maintains statistical information and participates in Performance Improvement Meetings
- Updates the Executive Director regarding changes in local, State and Federal Employment Laws
Maintain documentation for Family Medical Leave Absence (FLMA) and
creates an ongoing account for all our Disabilities and Workers Compensation
- Manage and deliver information on all employee benefits and promote
open enrollment for health insurances plans
- Maintain documentation for Family Medical Leave Absence (FLMA).
Create an ongoing account for all our Disabilities and Workers Comp.
College degree or certificate in Business, Human Resources, Public Administration
Or other related human service or business subject
Five (5) years related office and/or human resource experience, two (2) of which
in a manager/supervisory capacity.
Experience in a Certified Home Health Agency, Long Term Home Health Care
Program, or Licensed Home Care Services Agency preferred.
Any Equivalent combination of knowledge and experience, education and/or
Training approved by the Executive Director.