Home Care agency is currently seeking a marketing professional to join our team. This position is responsible for planning and executing marketing strategy, maintaining relationships with existing referral sources, establishing relationships with new referral sources, and seeking opportunities for growth. Job responsibilities are as follows.
· Planning and executing a marketing strategy to meet or exceed stated goals
· Coordinating efforts of office staff to maximize marketing exposure
· Networking with referral sources to describe the unique services of our agency
- Participates in marketing activities such as health fairs, conference exhibits, etc.
· Reports marketing activities and results
· Serves as Alternate Administrator.
- Follow-up on customer satisfaction issues as necessary
The successful candidate will have experience marketing private duty home care, an existing network of contacts in Austin, proven track record of success and a history of meeting goals and objectives. General computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and contact management) are required. Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills.
Salary plus bonus and profit sharing. If you are a highly motivated and ethical professional looking for an opportunity to be successful, we want you on our team. Please submit your qualifications via e-mail or fax to 512-628-3397. Job Type:
Assisting Hands Home CareCompany Description:
Home Care agency serving Austin and the surrounding areas!