The Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant administers physical therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician's orders and plan of care under the direction of the Licensed Physical Therapist. QUALIFICATIONS
1. Graduate from a two (2) year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Current California License.
3. Two (2) years of experience (preferred).
4. Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the Agency.
5. Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
6. Excellent verbal and written skills.
7. Valid California Driver's License, dependable transportation, and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
8. Ability to meet minimum Agency hiring standards which include evidence of a current TB screening adn CPR certificate.
1. Provide prescribed physical therapy under a plan of care established by the Physical Therapist.
2. Improve or minimize residual physical disabilities of the patient.
3. Return the individual to optimum and productive level within th epatient's capabilities.
4. Participate with all other healthcare personnel in patient care planning.
5. Perform all skilled procedures as ordered by physician according to the plan of care established by the Physical Therapist.
6. Consult with Physical Therapist regarding changes in treatment.
7. Instruct patients and family members in home programs and activities of daily living.
8. Attends in-service programs and presents in-service programs as assigned.
9. Participates in performance improvement activities as assigned.
10. Attends all patient care comferences as scheduled.
11. Prepares medical records, progress notes, and updates care plans for each patient visit in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
12. Performs services planned, delegated and supervised by the Physical Therapist.
13. Assists in preparing clinical and progress notes.
14. Participates on educating the patient and family.
Please send resumes to Claire Amaro, HR Manager, via email at email@example.com or fax at 805-777-0101 Job Type:
THOUSAND OAKS, Salary:
Los Robles Homecare Services, Inc.Company Description:
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button