Medical Staffing Network is seeking a DON due to our expanding its HomeCare Division. We have a new branch office in Laredo, TX and have referrals lined up!
The Director of Nurses will do the following:
· Work with the sales team to Market MSN’s home care services in the Laredo, TX and surrounding markets.
· Taking referrals and verifying orders with physicians
· Directs and schedules case management meetings.
· Maintains and adheres to MSN’s policy/procedures and patient care policy manuals.
· Assists administrative staff in the establishment /review of policy and procedure manuals.
· Assists with orientation/in-service education programs for all field staff.
· Ensures proper maintenance of medical records as prescribed and in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
· Participates in the in-service programs.
· Promotes Home Health referrals in the home care community.
· Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and Home Health Care and shares information with appropriate staff and administrative personnel.
· Assist with the review and evaluation of the home health agency.
· Complies with MSN’s Corporate Compliance Policies.
· Participates in "On Call" rotations when applicable.
· May be requires to do intermittent visits following the RN job description, when applicable.
· Complies with Home Health Agency's HIPAA Policies.
· Must be a Registered Nurse with a current license in TX.
· At least 1-2 years of experience in a Home Health environment
· Must have Pediatric and case management experience.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· Demonstrated basic knowledge of all job duties as listed above
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401K
Great paid time off and holiday package and Bonus
Excellent work environment with a fun and growing company
Apply now or call 866-313-0655 ext 1791 and ask to speak to Dee