The Billing Manager is responsible for overseeing and the management of all Medicare A patient accounts; including matainence of accurate financial and statistical records, preparation of accurate corresponding bills, reports, collections, and appropriate posting of payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review and make changes as necessary to the billing process to assure efficient and timely billing to payors.
· Help develop and implement billing policies.
· Assure conformity to company billing policies by billing personnel.
· Work with developers of billings software to recommend and implement software improvements.
· Act as resource and backstop for Office Billing Personnel.
· Supervise collections of Accounts Receivables.
· Day-to-Day management of Accounts Receivable including days revenue outstanding, completed but unbilled services, and integration of payroll.
· Detailed knowledge of billing contract requirements and deadlines.
· Assure billing schedule deadlines are met.
· Become resource person to field for billing package.
· Assist operations in the selection orientation, training and evaluation of billing staff.
Along with an excellent work environment and a commitment to upward mobility, we offer our employees competitive compensation, health, dental, and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, and a generous paid-time-off plan.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity and become a driving force in the future of AllianceCare.
AllianceCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.