Management of patient care: Will oversee the planning, organizing, and directing of patient care services in accordance with current standards and regulations
Documentation review: Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities. Responsible for all chart audits.
Ensures quality care: Supervising, coordinating and assessing the clinical competency of the field staff to ensure superior patient care is provided to patients in their home
Responsible for inventory of supplies and equipment: Maintains adequate and appropriate inventory supplies and equipment for the provision of patient services.
Assists in the development of patient care programs, policies, and procedures that describe how patients' needs for nursing care, treatment, and services are assessed, evaluated, and met.
- RN licensed in the state of Colorado
- Previous management/supervisory experience (3+ years experience)
- Computer literacy essential
- Critical thinking skills
- Homecare experience
- Good working knowledge of Medicare Regulations is certainly a plus - but this can be taught.
- Basic understanding of ICD-9 codes is helpful, but can also be taught to someone willing and capable of learning
- Excellent communication and writing skills
COLORADO SPRINGS, Salary:
Home Health Partners, Inc.Company Description:
Home Health Agency, Medicare Certified, CHAP accredited
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button