Looking for an experienced Full time / Part time Registered Nurse to deliver caring with compassion, commitment, and professionalism for Home HealthCare Patients.
We are a fast growing CHAP Accredited, Licensed and Certified Home HealthCare agency exclusively serving patients in Houston and surrounding areas
If you are a driven, enthusiastic, and caring Registered Nurse seeking a great career, we may have a fitting opportunity for you!
• Must be licensed in the State of Texas.
• Diploma, Associate, of Baccalaureate degree in nursing
• Must be CPR certified.
• Prior Home Healthcare experience.(Minimum one year)
• Must work well independently, enjoy problem solving and understand the importance of accurate documentation.
• Must have critical thinking skills.
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Valid Driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Offers competitive pay and the following comprehensive benefits:
• Medical, Dental,Vision InsuranceFax or email your resume: 281 484 6501 or Info@livinghopehealthcare.comJob Type:
• Life Insurance/Accident Plan
• Paid Time Off / Vacation
• Training & Education
Living Hope Home HealthCareCompany Description:
Living Hope Home Health is a CHAP Accredited, licensed and certified providers of nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social services and home health aides.