Filling current positions in both North and South Austin!!
Texas Home Care Partners, a licensed home care company serving Austin and the surrounding areas, is seeking positive, compassionate, experienced caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for elderly clients.
As a caregiver, you will provide the following services:
· Companionship and conversation
· Transportation and accompaniment
· Meal preparation and planning
· Light housekeeping
· Medication reminders
· Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
· Mobility assistance
· General/misc. duties such as help with mail, calendar, pet care, and more.
We are seeking caregivers who meet the following requirements:
· A strong commitment to customer service and exceeding client wishes
· Current CPR certification
· Current TB test
· One year experience as a caregiver or CNA certification
· Clean drug screen and background check
· Prefer caregivers who are willing to support client’s spirituality and faith traditions and coordinate services with churches and synagogues
Texas Home Care Partners is an independently owned and operated We believe our employees are our most important asset and we treat them accordingly. We provide excellent pay, flexible hours and caring management.
To apply for this job, please visit the employment page on our web site: www.texashomecarepartners.com/employment
Please print out the form and fax it to: 512-358-4982
Or, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call us at 512-358-4557.
Texas Home Care Partners, LLCCompany Description:
Licensed in-home care serving Central Texas and Houston