Busy Private Duty Home Care Agency is looking for a very experienced, reliable, trustworthy, highly motivated, dynamic, result oriented individual to manage Agency’s day to day operation, oversee case management, human resource management, financial management (accounting, payroll, billing, collections), marketing, sales, clinical compliance with government rules and regulations, business development.
We are a leader in Private Duty Home care and are looking to expand our business.
The work week is from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday including one hour lunch.
Ideal candidate would have working contacts with Social Workers, Hospital Discharge Planners, Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities, Government Referring Agencies, Non-for-profit organizations, Attorneys, Community Organizations, Community Groups, ect.
• Conscientious, caring, hard-working, and committed to personal excellence
• Business Development Experience
• Knowledge of Private Duty Home Care Industry
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Connections to the community and ability to generate referrals and expand the business
• Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
• Experience in marketing and sales
• Ability to work as a team player
• Excellent ability to manage people
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Database and Powerpoint
• Strong work ethics
• Excellent computer skills and typing abilities
• Ability to demonstrate result achieved during previous employment
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
We offer top pay, benefits, family friendly working environment.
Please email your resume and salary requirement as well as record 5 min video about yourself and your accomplishments, place it on Ytube and email us the link.
Applications without recorded videos will not be considered. Job Type:
Gentle CareCompany Description:
Private Duty Home Care