As we are expanding, we are currently seeking an experienced quality assurance nursing professional
to review charts and monitor and measure all activities related to quality assurance. Working collaboratively with the clinical nurse managers to ensure documentation is complete and consistent with care and reflects legal requirement is crucial for success in this position. The experienced hi-tech nurse will provide ongoing orientation to clinical staff is an essential role in this exciting full time opportunity. Requirements
· Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State of Illinois
· minimum of 5 years recent home care nursing experience required
· Excellent understanding of performance improvement, quality assurance and utilization management usually obtained by working within a QA position.
· Excellent knowledge regarding Medicare and JCAHO regulations required
· Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
· Able to act as a clinical and Oasis resource to field staff
· Excellent coordination and communication skills
If you are an experienced nurse and would like to use your excellent communication, attention to detail and analytical skills, we are looking for you. Nurses must have the experience obtained within the clinical setting, direct home care exposure and the ability to translate those same skills into charting for home care. Job Type:
Home Staff, IncCompany Description:
Home Staff, Inc. provides private duty nursing care for over 20 years.
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply button