Home Health agency looking for a fulltime RN Case Manager to work in the office and field. The RN Case Manager coordinates all aspects of the patient's home care, interacting with other disciplines as needed, and provides professional care to the patient as indicated by agency policies, State and Federal laws and regulations. The RN case manager usually performs the admission visit to the patient in the home. The RN case manager determines patient's eligibility for home care services and develops the plan of care to be followed. The RN case manager completes all paperwork necessary for agency policies and federal/state laws.
1. Is a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, and is currently licensed as an RN through the State Board of Nursing.
2. Prefer at least one year's clinical experience, with current home health, medical, surgical, or critical care experience.
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
4. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has presented a pre-employment health clearance.
5. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order.
6. Has satisfactory references from previous (or current) employers and/or nursing school, and professional peers.
7. Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
8. Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision; has good organizational skills.
9. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation